Rendering

 To continue to build on the mashup project we where asked to take one of our concepts and render it. I chose to use my concept of a village inside of  a street lamp, I developed the concept to glass figurines of a city in the lamp to make the idea that the village creates the light.


I started with this, and I really liked that the light came from the center of the village however rhino did not like it as much, and all of the renders from this light perspective became blurry due to the refracting light of the glass houses. 


I then moved the light to outside the lamp where it was not as extreme and the render became much more clear.


from a distance the render was blurry again. 




after spending 5 hours trying to un blur the blurry render I realized that I still have alooooot to learn in rhino, and I am excited to learn more about it and maybe learn the root cause of the blurry images. 

Comments

  1. The blurring effect is kind of cute and atmospheric... It looks like you might have a camera set to on in Rhino (no clue how to fix that though).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final papercraft

Mixing it up